The Ultimate Hanukah Family Fun Day
A true Hanukah experience for the whole family! We’ll start the day by exploring the ancient battle grounds where the Maccabees fought for freedom. Next, we’ll take a trip to a nearby organic goat farm where we’ll get up close and personal with goats, exotic birds and tortoises. Take a turn milking the goats, learn how cheese is made and taste fresh goat cheese made right before your eyes! Experience olive oil production with an olive press, the way they used to do it in the days of the Maccabees. To finish off the day, we’ll pay a visit to the ancient graves of the Maccabees, the heroes of the Hanukah story.
What’s included in the tour?
* The Ancient Tel of Modiin
* Entrance to the Chai Goat Farm on Moshav Mevo Modi’im
* Hot soup and bread fresh from the farm (Kosher L’Mehadrin)
* A visit to the ancient Maccabean graves
* First-class transportation
* Excellent family friendly tour guide
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
7th day of Hanukah
9:00am Hotel Pickup
4:30pm Drop off back at Hotel
Child (ages 3-18): $65
- Pick up and drop off locations will be in Jerusalem and will be decided for your greatest
- Soup and bread is included in the tour. Pizza (Kosher L’Mehadrin) can be ordered for lunch for an additional
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- Comfortable shoes and warm dress are recommended.
- Suggested tip: $5/person for the guide, $3/person for the driver
Book this tour! Adult $75.00 USD Child $65.00 USD
Back to Hanukah Tours home page