BOOKING FOR THIS TOUR IS CLOSED!
Neot Kedumim Biblical Adventure
Take a journey back in time at Neot Kedumim, Israel’s only Biblical Landscape Reserve. This unique recreation of the physical setting of the Bible allows visitors to see life as it was lived by our ancestors 3,000 years ago. Kids will love the interactive activities such as working an ancient olive oil press or drawing water as our ancestors in Israel once did. Special for Sukkot, you’ll be able to explore the smallest permissible sukkah to the tallest permissible sukkah and learn about the fours species as they grow in the nature around you.
What’s included in the tour?
* Entrance to Neot Kedumim
* Tour of Neot Kedumim including special Sukkot exhibits
* A tasty packed bagel lunch
* Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
8:45am Hotel Pickup
3:00pm Drop off back at Hotel
Child (ages 5-18) $75
- Pick up and drop off locations will be in Jerusalem and are TBD for your greatest
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes, a hat and water are recommended.