Magical Nachlaot Neighborhood Tour
Walk through the enchanting streets, alleyways and courtyards of Nachalot and discovery this neighborhood’s eclectic charm and fascinating history. Meet past and present local personalities and see the throngs of sukkahs built in allies, on rooftops and anywhere and everywhere that space allows!
What’s included in the tour?
* An inside look into Nachlaot
* A visit with a Nachlaot artist
* A visit with a Nachlaot community leader
* A true Jerusalem Sukkot experience
Monday, October 17, 2011
9:00am – meet at the traffic circle at the bottom of Agripas
12:00pm – end tour at the Gerard Bahar Center on Bezalel
Child (ages 5-18): $45
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes, a hat and water are recommended.