Sold Out! Contact us about private tour options.
Magical Nachlaot Candle Lit Tour
Meander through the enchanting streets, alleyways and courtyards of Nachlaot while the lights of the Hanukah menorahs cast a glow on one of Jerusalem’s original neighborhoods. Meet past and present local personalities and discover this neighborhood’s eclectic charm and fascinating history.
What’s included in the tour?
* An inside look into Nachlaot
* Encounters with Nachlaot artists
* A hot drink and donuts at a local cafe
* A true Jerusalem Hanukah experience
* Animated Tour Guide and former Nachlaot resident, Nava Rosenbloom
Thursday, December 22, 2011
3rd night of Hanukah
5:00pm – Meet in the lobby of Lev Yerushaliem Hotel, 18 King George Street
7:00pm – End with hot drinks and donuts at a local cafe
Child (ages 3-18): $25
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes and warm dress are recommended.
- We will be passing through religious neighborhoods. In order to respect the local residents, modest dress is