SOLD OUT! Contact us about private tours.
The Temple Exploration Tour
Rediscover the Temple this Hanukah with The Temple Exploration Tour! Our day of exploration will begin with a magnificent lookout over the Temple Mount. Next, we’ll sift through soil recovered from the Temple Mount, finding authentic remnants from Temple times - you may even find a Maccabean coin! We’ll catch another amazing view of the Temple Mount from atop the Mount of Olives and make our way down this historic hill into the ancient Kidron Valley. We’ll end our day exploring the valley’s ancient burial tombs and learning about their hidden treasures and haunting connection to the Temple and to the Hanukah story.
What’s included in the tour?
* Amazing View of the Temple Mount from the Mount of Olives
* Entrance to the Temple Mount Sifting Project
* Tour through the Kidron Valley
* First-class transportation
* All-Star Tour Guide Daniel Gutman
Sunday, December 25, 2011
5th day of Hanukah
9:00am Hotel Pickup
4:00pm Drop off back at Hotel
Child (ages 3-18): $65
- Pick up and drop off locations will be in Jerusalem and will be decided for your greatest
- Lunch is not included in the tour price. You will be able to buy lunch (Kosher L’Mehadrin) on the lunch break or you
may bring your own packed lunch.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- Comfortable shoes and warm dress are recommended.
- Suggested tip: $5/person for the guide, $3/person for the driver